After Vera picked me up from the airport we decided to go kayaking. It was my first time, and I’ll admit that at first I was pretty scared. Especially as we pulled away from the dock and almost immediately crashed into a boat that was parked like 20 feet away. But eventually we got the hang of it, and then it was fun. After that we grabbed some lunch, then we went grocery shopping, then back to her house, where we stayed for the rest of the night.
Follow me on:
- I get so emotional March 26, 2014
- There must be a disturbance in the space/time continuum March 18, 2014
- My last day living alone February 22, 2014
- GSD – getting sh*t done February 6, 2014
- Conversation with the ex January 22, 2014