The September Project is over. Finally. No more posting every single day even when I don’t have anything to say. This blog was starting to feel less like a creative outlet and more like work. This past week I was literally counting down the days until the end of the month. I hated feeling like I HAD to post something just because I said I would. I prefer my posts to be more organic. But I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could do it, and I did. And now it’s done. Yay!
Follow me on:
- I get so emotional March 26, 2014
- There must be a disturbance in the space/time continuum March 18, 2014
- My last day living alone February 22, 2014
- GSD – getting sh*t done February 6, 2014
- Conversation with the ex January 22, 2014